Conversion Ventures, LLC
Do You Have Eczema?
Take the quiz below to see if what you're seeing on your skin may be related to eczema and we'll give you our best recommendation for treating your symptoms.
1. Describe your symptoms (Please check all that apply)
Your skin is often dry, sensitive, and itchy
Your have areas of rough, leathery, swollen skin
The same patches of dry, itchy skin come back like a rash
Your skin has crusty areas that ooze
Areas of skin are darker and spread when itched
2. Where do these patches of dry, itchy skin appear? (Please check all that apply)
Face: cheeks and chin
Elbows and knees
Neck, wrists, ankles
Chest, Back, thighs
3. What's your gender?
4. How old were you when you - or the person in question - noticed these symptoms:
0 - 6
7 - 12
13 - 25
25 - 35
35 - 55
5. Does anyone in your family have eczema or psoriasis?
Don't know/Not sure
6. What products have worked for you in the past? (Please check all that apply)
Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Resoraderm, Eczema Calming Body Wash
Neosproin Essentials Eczema Daily Moisturizing Cream
Wild Naturals Eczema & Psoriasis Cream
Cortisone 10 Intensive Healing Lotion
Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme
Other product(s) not listed here
I have not seen results with any products
Do Not Fill This Out